Wednesday, December 21, 2011

MadameWario becomes a superhero! - MEET THE TEAM!

Hey guys! It's MadameWario! As you may or may not know, I recently had to do a project involving me becoming a superhero. Therefore, MadameWario became a reality and I am now super! (Thanks for asking.) While gaining superpowers and fierce-non killing weapons and all that jazz, I also developed a very particular team to help me in battle and out of tricky situations.

Before I reveal all that I have become, I want you to view and get to know my team as well as their stats. The reason I say this is because I am about to introduce my first ever fan fiction! I am suuuuuuper excited about it and I know you pimps will love it! It involves me, my new superpowers, my team, certain very infamous villains, and the gosh-darn best sidekicks the world has ever seen!

So, now is the time for you to get acquainted with my team. There is a total of 7 pimps on my team (including myself) and each of them is from a different genre. There is one from literature, fairy tales, film, comics, Disney, and gaming. Enjoy as you get to know my awesome team - The Legendary 7 Stars! (All but for me of course. ;] You'll get to know me later!) -MW


#1 - MadameWario
 Stats & info to be revealed soon! >=]
#2 - Hermione Granger
Literature - from Harry Potter - by J.K. Rowling

Health - 5, Strength – 4, Race - Human

Regular Stats: (40 Points Total)
Athleticism - 4
Charisma - 6
Common Sense - 7
Knowledge - 10
Quick Thinking - 9
Speed – 4

Weapons:
Wand
Spells (increases power)
Time Turner (allows to go back in time)

Characteristics: (Scale of 1-10)
Compassion - 6
Courage - 8
Loyalty - 10
Persistence - 7

Special Abilities:
N/A

Resources/Connections:
Wizard & Muggle World


#3 - Puss in Boots
Fairy Tales - from Puss in Boots - by Grimm Brothers

Health - 4, Strength – 5, Race - Cat

Regular Stats: (40 Points Total)
Athleticism - 6
Charisma - 9
Common Sense - 6
Knowledge - 6
Quick Thinking - 7
Speed – 6

Weapons:
N/A

Characteristics: (Scale of 1-10)
Compassion - 2
Courage - 6
Loyalty - 5
Persistence - 6

Special Abilities:
Bribery

Resources/Connections:
N/A
 

#4 - Snow Miser
Film - from Year Without A Santa Claus

Health - 7, Strength – 7, Race – Supernatural Human

Regular Stats: (37 Points Total)
Athleticism - 7
Charisma - 8
Common Sense - 5
Knowledge - 6
Quick Thinking - 5
Speed – 6

Special Abilities:
Able to turn anything to snow
Able to create ice storms
Able to drastically lower temperature
Exceptionally good dancer
Freeze powers

Characteristics: (Scale of 1-10)
Compassion - 4
Courage – 5
Loyalty - 6
Persistence - 7

Weapons:
N/A

Resources/Connections:
Mini Snow Misers
Mother Nature
Heat Miser


#5 - Sesshomaru
Comic/Manga - from InuYasha - by Rumiko Takahashi

Health - 9, Strength – 10, Race – Dog Demon

Regular Stats: (45 Points Total)
Athleticism - 9
Charisma - 8
Common Sense - 6
Knowledge - 5
Quick Thinking - 7
Speed - 10

Weapons:
Tenseiga (sword of revival)
Tokijin (forged fang sword)
Bakusaiga (sword made from his body)
Claws (poisonous)

Characteristics: (Scale of 1-10)
Compassion - 1
Courage - 9
Loyalty - 5
Persistence - 7

Special Abilities:
Flying
Dog Demon Transformation (+4 charisma)

Resources/Connections:
Ah-Un (2-headed demon used for travel)
Joken (sidekick)
Rin (defected, human girl)
Kohaku (defected, protects Rin)


#6 - Jack Skellington
Disney - from Nightmare Before Christmas - Tim Burton

Health - 7, Strength – 3, Race – Skeleton

Regular Stats: (34 Points Total)
Athleticism - 4
Charisma - 9
Common Sense - 3
Knowledge - 4
Quick Thinking - 7
Speed – 7

Special Abilities:
Particularly scary
King of frightening people
Can take off his head

Characteristics: (Scale of 1-10)
Compassion - 3
Courage – 7
Loyalty – 8
Persistence - 7

Weapons:
N/A

Resources/Connections:
Zero (dog)
Halloween Town Residents


#7 - Rosalina

Gaming - from Super Mario Galaxy - Nintendo Wii

Health - 4, Strength – 6, Race - Human

Regular Stats: (40 Points Total)
Athleticism - 6
Charisma - 8
Common Sense - 8
Knowledge - 8
Quick Thinking - 5
Speed – 5

Special Abilities: (with wand)
Protective force field
Able to float
Star attack
Psychic abilities (without wand)

Characteristics: (Scale of 1-10)
Compassion - 8
Courage - 6
Loyalty - 8
Persistence - 6

Weapons:
Wand (Star Rod)

Resources/Connections:
Lumas (stars)

Stay tuned for more about the super MadameWario before she and her team head off for adventure!

1 comment: