Thursday, April 14, 2011

3DS Review (continued) - 4/14/2011

Hey guys! This is just a quick follow-up to my last blog post about the 3DS. I just wanted to announce that Ocarina of Time's release date for the 3DS was literally announced the day after I made my blog post. XD So The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D will be released on June 19th, 2011. =D I am so happy! Finally, a game I want has a release date! Woo!

Also, I just wanted to say something else about the 3DS. The little round control pad that has replaced the spot where the usual "+" used to be on all other DS systems is fantastic! It is like a miniature joystick and is really pimp to direct with. I like using it better than the + control pad, and I realized after I made my review that I had not said anything about it. So yeah, keep in mind that the new control pad is pimp, and for those of you who disagree, the standard control pad is right below it to make things less complicated for those who do not like change. =P All right, that is all I have to say, but I just wanted to put that out there. =]

-MW

No comments:

Post a Comment