Wednesday, February 2, 2011

GLAAAH! 2/2/2011

I honestly have no idea what the title of this post means, but it was the first thing I thought of. So hey pimps! It's MadameWario and I am (re)-adding my blog to go with my channel! =D I'm sure that if you are here, you have either seen the link on my channel or you have watched my recent video explaining my blog. Just in case you clicked away from the video before it was over (as I know some of you did...tisk tisk!) or if you just came here from my channel link, I'll explain things a little bit.


I originally started this same blog on a different username when I first started posting to Youtube around this time last year. (P.S. Don't bother looking for the original version of this blog because it has already been deleted. =P) My plan was to have it be all Mario Party based with mostly Mario Party tips, mini-game descriptions, and all that good stuff. Everything on this blog is exactly the same as it was on the original, from the background to the ranking system. Speaking of which, not sure what I'll use the ranking system for or when I'll use it for sure, but it's there just in case. =P So anyway, although the theme of this blog is Mario Party, I will be posting more than just info about that. Since I love writing and am a writer myself, I am going to use this space to werrrrrk with my lovely writing habits and share my thoughts on different subjects and, of course, games and such as well.


I am not going to follow an update schedule or anything like that. I am just going to post when I feel like it, which will hopefully be often. But aside from posting my thoughts or feelings (hah, that sounded girly) I am going to be posting pretty much whatever I feel like. This could include pictures, stories, crafts that I have created, cookie recipes =P, you name it. So it's kind of a free for all on this page with the added epicness of Mario Party and Nintendo madness. Don't worry, the style of everything will be mostly game or MadameWario related. So yeah, just wanted to get that out of the way.


To all you fierce pimps who saw the original blog, you have most definitely been around for a while. ;] Regardless of if you have been here before or have not though, I am excited to start writing and posting on here regularly! Please keep an eye out on my Twitter, twitter.com/madamewario, for all my posts telling you when I have updated this blog. Thanks guys and I'll be posting again for you soon! =D


-MW

1 comment:

  1. Sup Madame? xD
    It's me, TheShabooo! :P
    Remember me, right? >_>

    ReplyDelete